Apple banana and berry crumble
2 apples, sliced
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1/3 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup cold Olivado Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or butter
Serve with coconut yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Grease an oven dish, then lay the apple slices, bananas and blueberries into the base. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and 1 Tbsp of coconut sugar, then toss to coat.
- In a food processor, combine the oats, coconut flour, almond meal, desiccated coconut and Olivado EV Coconut oil. Blitz until the mixture reaches a crumble consistency. Stir through the sliced almonds, then sprinkle over the fruit mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and the fruit is tender when tested with a knife.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes then serve.