Life Changing Loaf With Hemp Hearts
1 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 cup flax seeds
½ cup brazil nuts, roughly chopped
3/4 cup hemp hearts
1/4 cup hemp protein powder
2 tbsp chia seeds
4 tbsp psyllium husk
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp manuka honey, melted
3 tbsp Extra virgin coconut oil, melted
Drizzle Extra virgin avocado oil
1 ½ cups hot water
To Serve (Optional):
Sea salt, to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the honey, coconut oil and hot water to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a bread tin with greased baking paper. Pour the seeded mixture in and leave for 2 hours (or overnight) – it should thicken in this time.
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Bake the loaf for 40 minutes. Turn out of bread tin onto a rack. The bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Let cool completely. Slice and serve the loaf with avocado, a drizzle of avocado oil and a pinch of sea salt.