Made with our extra virgin olive oil, this recipe for Mexican style grilled corn with avo, chilli and chipotle is perfect for having guests over.
4 ears of fresh corn, husked
3 tbsp Extra VirginOlive oil
4 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
½ avocado, mashed until smooth
1 tsp chilli powder
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 lime cut into wedges
2 tbsp mayo
½ tbsp. chipotle sauce
1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
2 tbsp dried olive crumbs (optional)
1. Brush each ear of corn with olive oil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the chilli powder and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Combine the Greek yoghurt with the avo. Set aside.
4. Heat BBQ or grill on med/highGrill the corn for approximately 10 minutes, until nicely browned.
5. When ready to serve, cover the corn with the greek yogurt/avo mixture and sprinkle on the chilli powder mix, cheese and coriander. Drizzle over the mayo and sprinkle with olive crumbs.
Serve with lime wedges on the side.