This delicious Caprese salad with Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be made ahead and refrigerated until needed.Read the full recipe here:
2 punnets cherry tomatoes
6 cloves garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
350g / 12oz dry large pasta spirals
250g / 8.8oz tub fresh bocconcini
1 cup fresh basil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC / 375ºF degrees fan bake.
2. In a baking dish, spread out the cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves. Season, drizzle with oil, the roast for 15-20 minutes or until the skins have blistered. Set aside.
3. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions, drain, and then place into a bowl.
4. Add the roasted tomatoes and garlic to the pasta, then use your hands to tear the bocconcini into the mix, followed by the torn basil.
5. Pour over a generous drizzle of Olivado organic extra virgin olive oil then toss to combine.
Season with salt and pepper and serve warm with the balsamic drizzle.