Extra Virgin Avocado Lemon Zest Oil
extra virgin oils
Free delivery when ordering 3 or more bottles.
The smooth and mild taste of ripe Hass avocado with the zest of fresh lemon. It’s a perfect, natural salad dressing. It’s great with seafood and is ideal for high heat cooking up to 255°C.
The many uses of Avocado Lemon Zest include:
- Panfrying or baking – it’s particularly good with fish, but try it with lamb, chicken and vegetables too
- Drizzle over steamed vegetables (or even scrambled eggs) for added flavour and goodness
- As a simple, fresh salad dressing
Most similar products are pure oils infused with flavours; Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Lemon Zest is a combination of cold pressed extra virgin oils. Like all Olivado oils, Olivado Avocado Lemon Zest is bottled in dark glass to further ensure long life.
Olivado Avocado Lemon Zest combines all the health benefits of Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil with the added benefits of the natural antioxidants of fresh lemons.
The many benefits of Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Lemon Zest include:
- Having one of the highest levels of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats (in comparison with other oils)
- Up to four times more beta-sitosterol than olive oil, to assist in lowering cholesterol
- High levels of alpha- and beta-carotene, which protect against heart disease and cancer
- An excellent source of lutein (up to four times more than olive oil), which helps protect against macular degeneration and blindness
- A permitted EU EFSA health claim for the statement: “High in Vitamin E, being 20% of a RDA of 12mg in a 15 ml serving”
- One of the few plant sources, and the highest, of Co Q10, equal to that of most meats
- Avocado Oil ranks highest in monounsaturated fat, vitamin E, lutein, Co Q10, plant sterols and glutathione.
- A much higher smoke point (255°C/491°F) than other extra virgin oils
Figures shown are based on average per 100ml.
Olivado developed the world’s first artisanal Extra Virgin Avocado Oil in 2000. Still to this day, our delicious oil is lovingly made in small high quality batches from the fresh, ripe flesh of New Zealand avocados - remaining true to our founding principles of superior quality and sustainability.
Avocado Lemon Zest was created by the processing of fresh lemons together with the flesh of ripe avocados. The result is an exquisite culinary oil that embodies all the goodness of avocado oil with the zesty oil of the skin of the lemon.
Olivado’s proprietary process ensures that the heathy goodness of avocado is preserved in the oil. Olivado’s Extra Virgin Avocado Lemon Zest is cold pressed at temperatures below 45°C. No solvents are ever used to extract the oil from the fruit. Olivado’s Extra Virgin Avocado Lemon Zest is all natural, and contains no trans fats, additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.