Yields6 ServingsPrep Time15 mins
Made with Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, this delicious tomato bruschetta is perfect for a beautiful summers lunch! Check out the video here:
French or Italian-style loaf of bread (eg ciabatta)
3 garlic cloves
3/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1/3 cup Avocado oil with garlic
Salt and Pepper
1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 245°C / 470°F.
- Slice the bread into thin slices. Set aside.
- Dice tomatoes, mince the garlic and chop the basil leaves and combine in a bowl.
- Add avocado garlic oil and the salt and pepper then mix well. Refrigerate while you prepare the bread.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with a little more oil and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Toast both sides of the bread until golden brown.
- Top each bruschetta with the tomato mixture, squeeze over fresh lemon juice, season again and place on a plate to serve with fresh basil leaves as garnish.