Creamy mushroom and spinach pasta
Yields4 ServingsPrep Time10 minsCook Time15 minsTotal Time25 mins
This delicious mushroom and spinach pasta is made with our award-winning Extra Virgin Olive oil. Check out the full recipe and method here:
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 small onion, medium diced
2 garlic cloves minced
250g / 8.8oz mushrooms
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
250mls / 8.4fl.oz cream
500g / 17oz pasta shells, cooked as directed and cooled
160g / 5.6oz baby spinach
Parmesan cheese to taste
4 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a med fry pan. When hot add the garlic and onion. Saute’ to soften, then add the mushrooms. Cook for a couple of minutes or until nearly cooked through.
- Add in the cream and Dijon and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper, then add the cooked pasta.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cream has thickened and the pasta warmed through.
- Finally add spinach and remove from heat.
- To serve, sprinkle over cheese and parsley. Amazingly simple and delicious.