Delicious juicy scallops wrapped in bacon... what more could you want? It's made even better with a little Olivado. Get the recipe here.
600g / 21oz sea scallops (shelled, de-veined)
400g / 14oz streaky bacon
Liquid Coconut Oil to drizzle over
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius / 392F.
2. Rinse your fresh scallops in cold water, and cut the bacon rashers in half.
3. Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop, and secure the bacon together with a toothpick.
4. Place on a baking tray. Drizzle Olivado Coconut oil all over the skewers. Bake until the bacon is brown and crispy, about 6 minutes.
5. Serve with balsamic and a sprinkling of chopped parsley and lemon juice.
Tip: These scallops can also be done beautifully on the BBQ. Just splash some white wine on as they cook on the hot plate.